View Single Post
Old 02-12-13, 01:12 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Jose is one of Splitters biggest fans, he doesn't have anything against Tiago! He called for him to play years ago and talks highly about him alot! What would he have against Tiago? I believe you have Jose a little confused, he is one of his biggest fans infact.

BTW I agree on if you can get Al for him an a few others do it, that will IMO improve the team later from the inside out game! We can't rely on threes to win a title, that doesn't work and never will! It is proven and we proved it a few years ourselves! If you can get Jefferson do it! If it is the right price meaning not too much given up PULL IT! If not we have a deep team and will roll with what we got.

I worry though about the Chemistry thing here JOSER, this team has a great chemistry it seems and is winning alot like last year late! If they make the trade does it fall appart like RJ coming here when that seemed logical then? Double edged sword there man.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 02-12-13 at 01:19 AM.