View Single Post
Old 02-07-13, 09:50 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark21horse View Post
Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Al Jefferson is a BEAST in the low block and has consistent range out 12 to 15 feet. Can Tiago do that????? Can Tiago command double-teams on the offensive end????? You would really take Tiago over Al Jefferson?????? Not me.........the Spurs could not get the deal done quick enough for me.

Sorry Tiago.
Yeah, the more and more I think about it you may be right. I originally posted a big "No thanks" to the trade idea but they're both 28 and Jefferson is basically a 20/10 type of player. Obviously AJ not as good as TD but he models his game after him and plays alot like TD. He would be a great replacement when TD retires. Will Tiago give us anymore than what he is giving us this year? I do love Tiago's defense but AJ is easily a better all around/overall player. Our chances of winning it all this year IMO are about 25% which is high, but with AJ, I think the Spurs almost automatically become favorites to win it......I'm switching my thoughts and saying I'm all in for this trade.