View Single Post
Old 02-03-13, 06:11 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAdamII View Post
Spurscrazed

the spurs have been known, especially in championship years to sign a guy off waivers, like a glenn robinson. If the spurs don't do a trade, picking up some other team's castoff is still an option. I think Baynes is going to be fruitful for the remainder of the season and maybe strategically in the playoffs.
Spurs could pick a vet off waivers ala Glen Robinson that is for sure. There is still plenty of time to the trade deadline too. Hope our Spurs FO can find a good trade, but if they don't we will have to try to make things happen as is...

I do like what I saw so far from his few minutes. Let's hope we will see plenty of Baynes on the Spurs floor in the Rodeo Trip. This RRT could be a perfect time to the team JELLING and playing off each other to grow that Chemistry!
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!