View Single Post
Old 02-03-13, 02:10 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

All Tweets are from Jeff McDonald of SA Express News

Quote:
@JMcDonald_SAEN: Parker seemed to indicate he thought Duncan might be back for the second leg of rodeo trip. No idea how he'd know that, but there it is.
I sure hope you are right TP!!!!

Quote:
@JMcDonald_SAEN: Duncan was in the locker room after the game. Players that talked to him seemed optimistic, but who knows?
Again Timmy's locker room appearance did not seem too scary! Let's hope TD was just being super hypochondryack (sp?) or super cautious!

Get Well Big Timmay!!!

Quote:
@JMcDonald_SAEN: More Webster: "My prayers, my heart goes out to him that everything is okay and he has a speedy and healthy recovery."
Quote:
@JMcDonald_SAEN: Webster on his role in Duncan's fall: " I was sad to see him go down. I would never wish that upon anybody. It was crazy it happened."

@JMcDonald_SAEN: FWIW: Randy Wittman on Duncan's injury: "I just talked to (the Spurs') doctors and they said he is going to be fine."

@JMcDonald_SAEN: If he's carted off in a wheelchair with his leg amputated, that's clearly a worse sign than if he ambles out on his own, no?

@JMcDonald_SAEN: Realize Rondo played an entire 4Q with an ACL tear. Didn't say Duncan walking out was definitely a good sign. Just "wasn't a bad sign."
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!