View Single Post
Old 01-31-13, 08:10 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
Trevor's a cool guy i know from Project Spurs, but he has a liking to Richards. dunno if it's his abilities or his potential, but he's stretching his opinion on what Richards really is.

the truth is the guy has bailed out on two of his last 3 teams with the most current one kicking him out. that's not being a raw player, that's just quitting on his teammates. i love Pop and think he connects with players, but not even Pop could stop Richards from quitting at this point especially if he gets on the kid like he gets on everyone else. can you imagine plugging him in instead of Baynes on that turnover mess in Dallas? with Bud screaming at him, he probably would've quit the next day knowing him.

btw that "raw player" description is strictly from summer league and not from his incidents of 3 teams in the past year.
Cant say why he isnt playing for them teams he was on cuz I dont know and I dont think others do as well so I dont think its ok to Richards to do so but you have to think that him being 21 is why he has had these things going on and I think this Trevor is on it when he thinks Richards in Austin can do him some good and I am with him. He was good in SL and the team was ok with him then but SL or not he is raw and with that I think Pop would be good for him. Pop has did this before!

Last edited by td4mvp2k; 01-31-13 at 08:28 PM.