View Single Post
Old 01-29-13, 02:25 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Well earned. I can't help but think that Stephen Jackson has helped Tiago and Tony bring out toughness in their game. When Parker made a hard punishing drive to the basket the other night for an and-one, the first thing he did was give SJ a low 5. Jeff VanGundy never ceased talking about his toughness.
@J V Gundy, he is one of the top NBA former coaches/now commentators Tony's biggest fan. JVG had always admired TP's game and defended him all the time... I guess JVG sees himself in TP as a young Baller... Nice to hear that...

Did you all also hear JVG said he wants to move permanently to live in San Antonio so he can watch all Spurs soooooo entertaining bball games @ JVG'LOVE to the Spurs...JVG said 2 yrs back he would pay money to watch Manu play too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
Out of all those top tier point guards, only Rondo has a ring.
Wow! True Dat!!!!!
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!