View Single Post
Old 01-20-13, 04:48 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
It would seem like he's finally comfortable with the system and his role...........
I have to agree with that statement particularly since the Spurs offensive schema has so many variations and options. And I think his teammates are more comfortable going to him more around the basket since it’s evident Splitter’s game around the basket has been improving. Splitter has been injury free for a while which adds to his confidence and longevity. Add to that his passing ability for a big and his improving free throw shooting has him getting more touches per game. Whenever Baynes does show up, he has to work for his minutes as Splitter has become a workhorse both on offense and defense. Splitter is becoming more and more untouchable in my mind and a more permanent fixture in the Spurs lineup.
"I'm always amazed to hear of victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?" - Paul Merton