Thread: Pierce Trade?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-13, 08:48 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytlingit View Post
Hmm, I agree with a lot of you guys when it comes to saying this guy has talent, but when you numbers are identical to what they were your rookie season than I have problems. He is still just averaging 8 points and 5 rebounds, exactly the same as last year, well slightly higher. That's just a numbers game to me, not what he can due during a 36 min theoretical time. He is also averaging 3 more minutes a game to boot. I love this guys game, but he needs to pick it up big time and start taking a leadership role. I haven't seen too many players in my day that came out the second season and did exactly the same as the year before with more minutes and call it a break out season. Just saying his numbers at least need to be 15pts 7rbs and 2stl, then I would be getting excited and declaring him absolutely untouchable.
Man, don't rock the boat too hard lol. Leonard is a stud, for one, he's been injured for half the season but he's still producing. It's not about the numbers , especially when you consider that he's usually the 4th if not 5th option on the team. If Leonard was on almost any other team he would in fact average the numbers that you say he needs to average. Imagine if he was on the bobcats or kings??? He would easily be averaging what you think he should be avererging. Name one other player that plays as much of a role as k.leo does as the 4th option/best player????

Last edited by esparzar1; 01-15-13 at 08:55 PM.