View Single Post
Old 01-02-13, 11:49 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Very Nice W for Spurs!
Tough Battle in Milwaukee as usual!!!
Spurs get hacked most of the time with little to no call. I am glad Spurs fought through that Grind and Finally Got that sweet W!!!

Although I was a little bit upset to see TD and Tony had to come back in the fourth to seal the W.... But hey they would be okay tomorrow for SPORADIC minutes since Stern would fine Pop to sit them down. I would hope Pop would manager their minutes and put them in the game for the first few minutes then sit them down for a while and mix and match the bench a WHOLE LOT to find a right combo....What else Pop got to do then...Pop needs to be creative there all eyes would be on the Spurs....

Give TP a lot of credit! Tony had a double double and played like an MVP!

I was greatly impressed with My main Man Tiago, He was simply AMAZING!

Timmy Duncan played an unbelievable out of his mind game. That was fantastic to watch!

Give K. Leonard also a whole lot of credit for his Great D and few buckets and steals... For all his Great HUSTLES!

Manu played fantastic on both ends, despite a lot of atrocious D on him he lifted the Spurs!

The Bench was partially good as few of them played few minutes and did not do much.

I am hoping the Bench players would play much better tomorrow night for a long time. We need them to BRING IT LOUD!!!!!

Go Spurs Go
I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do. And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.
--Gregg Popovich!