12-31-12, 03:16 PM
| || |
Official SR Home Builder
| || |
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Actually is Lakeway
Official Nets at Spurs Game Thread (6:00)
Brooklyn (16 - 14)
San Antonio (24 - 8)
- The Spurs have won three straight and 17 of their last 18 games against the Nets. The Nets have lost each of their last nine trips to San Antonio, last winning there back in January of 2002.
- The Nets have won each of their last two games after winning just three of their previous 13 contests. However, Brooklyn has dropped each of its last three road contests.
- The Spurs have outscored their opponents 112.2 to 93.4 during their current five-game winning streak. San Antonio will be looking to extend its current home win streak to nine in a row.
- Brook Lopez is averaging 27.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and shooting 62.0 percent from the field over his last three games. Lopez is averaging 17.8 points in six career games against San Antonio.
- Tony Parker, who is averaging 26.0 points in his last two games, is averaging just 11.5 points in his last four games against the Nets.
- San Antonio owns a record of 5-1 all-time on New Year's Eve, while the Nets have just one win in five games on the last day of the calendar year.
Last edited by Eddy from Austin; 12-31-12 at 03:22 PM.