View Single Post
Old 12-19-12, 03:35 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
I don't think I need to pull an article up on every single point I make or what you even type or anyone else here to be honest. Now if it's under dispute or sounds like total bull than yes back up the post with some proof. Which I did. You seem to knit pick all of my statements for some reason or a third party writer's word usage. So of course, I'm going to take it as an attack because I even acknowledged some of your points as correct (and actually agreed with some of it) while none of mine were valid even with respected proof in your eyes. But somehow I'm compared to a child?lol. I also admitted that I was wrong in the past with examples. But I did that admitting before anyway. Somehow you walk on water and go with "no one wanted SJax" but the Spurs gave up a first rounder to get him. Thought no one wanted him? That's strange to me on your business comment. Where did that come from? Also you are welcome to look up things yourself since you have a HUGE interest on TRYING to prove that I'm wrong or pulling blank out of the air. Be civil and be factual. Like I said before Man up to your posts. Also I understand coaches/GMs/F.O. all lie, cheat and steal especially during draft time. But I also brought up points/comments after the fact the first trade was done and than the second trade with SA was done. That's not speculation anymore. GS didn't want RJ and TJ's contract they wanted that pick. They are rebuilding. Thats so obvious. You can say they didn't want SJax fine because it was all about getting that SA first rounder. They could have done the deal for RJ straight up if they wanted to rid themselves of SJax so bad. They wanted the pick period the end.
Your ego again. I could give three craps about you. You responded to my post first.

When will you stop? You don't know if what you think happened is true, and neither do I. Doesn't matter what the internet says. AGAIN, they took a bad contract, worth more money for longer, and a weaker player just for the conditional draft pick? Do you hear yourself? Let's say they did want that coveted last pick in the 1st round, couldn't they have found a better deal? Were they really that desperate for that end of the round pick? All I'm asking for is a little critical thinking.

And as far as SA wanting Jackson, well, ok you got me there. When I said no one wanted him, once again you took printed text literally. Obviously the Spurs wanted him.