View Single Post
Old 12-18-12, 01:36 PM
Herman Cain of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
You see it how you see it. Here's a quote from another ESPN article:

"Jackson, meanwhile, hasn't played since Feb. 19, recently sitting out with what the team has described as a hamstring injury. Skiles benched him for a game in January after he missed a shootaround, he was suspended one game by the NBA for verbally abusing an official and his playing time has been limited ever since.

The deal brings the enigmatic "Captain Jack" back to the Bay Area. He helped lead the team's only playoff run since 1994, a surprising trip to the second round in 2007. In October 2009, the disgruntled Golden State star asked to relinquish his captain title during a meeting with Riley and then-Warriors coach Don Nelson. He was traded to Charlotte the next month."

I see it as they really wanted to get rid of Ellis and and wanted Bogut, and took Jackson because of the numbers. "Leaning towards keeping him" isn't exactly an endorsement. They were only going to keep him if they couldn't get rid of him. For all we know, the four teams that were interested could have been teams that wanted someone else on their team and was willing to take Jackson. Bottom line, you aren't the authority on anything in this matter. You are only an authority on your huge ego.
You tell me to grow up but you refuse to man up! The first paragraph has nothing to do with my point on your incorrect "speculation". You admitted yours was B.S. eventually in an indirect way. Thank you I guess. I already exposed Scott Skiles' rep with players league wide. Oh so SJax has had issues..............so did Dennis Rodman and he is where? Hall of Fame enshrined correct? On the second part true as well but did SJax have issues here in his first stint or so far in his second stint besides his harmless tweet? Did he have issues in Atlanta or Phoenix the team who drafted him out of high school? Also to point out he gave up his "C" on his jersey not that he was stripped of it. He didn't want to be there and you never quit at a job before in your life? I'm not saying he is a boy scout by any means but he is/was a champion who earned his ring. His stats have been very good for a former bottom second round pick in 1997. I never proclaimed that GS wanted to get SJax in the trade but they didn't seem to mind pulling the trigger with him included. The Spurs got Matt Bonner and Eric Williams for Rasho in 2006. Toronto wanted to unload Williams so bad they included a fan favorite and a future second rounder to rid themselves of Williams. I even said some trades are not basketball related already in prior posts. The Spurs eventually moved the moody Williams and a second rounder to get Melvin Ely as an insurance policy for their bigs on the bench in 2007. On the authority part which came out of parts unknown ..........WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD? I post legit stuff and you post garbage "speculation" that I exposed on here. Ok fine you don't like SJax but like I said before be factual about it. I hate Matt Bonner but I don't make up bull on him on here. Geez grow a set already. YOU WERE WRONG about the SJax comment and my truth laced statements on the subject. Point blank, I backed up my claims.