View Single Post
Old 12-17-12, 02:23 PM
The Master Baiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
Thanks for including the first round pick for me lol. That's the reason why they did it not beacuse they were ridding themselves of a horrible team cancer. They wanted extra draft picks and at the time of the trade they were projected to have no picks at all due to the conditional status of them. Which later changed to their favor. Jackson said those things with the mindset he was going to be there and touched on the fact of SJax being on playoff teams and being a champion. Also the GS front office admitted they were not acquiring him to flip him but teams called. Yes, I used the word "teams". All those are facts not just a coach or front office "talking" lol. Yeah his attitude is so bad here and was horrible in his first stint here......lol. Whatever. Please just man up and admit you were wrong. Want a fact check??.........it's on the net for anyone to see or you could've just watched NBATV during the trade deadline time frame to gain the correct information on this trade. Stick to the facts and don't just put your words on here like gospel. People don't always agree with me on here but they know I don't put garbage out to include huge lies like yourself at times.
I didn't say anything that wasn't fact. He was a cancer in Milwaukee and got himself traded to Golden State, who then didn't even give him time to get a sandwich and sent him to SA. Then you start quoting Marc Jackson and the FO, like they are going to say anything negative. They got exactly one pick, a conditional pick. Not exactly a coup on their part. Not only that, they traded for that pick and RJ, who everyone here agrees sucks compared to SJax. So again, why would they do that? Try to grow up and keep it civil for once too. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are out to destroy you.