View Single Post
Old 12-15-12, 01:49 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
“It’s when you play five games in seven days or six games in nine days that you start to hurt and that’s when you need everybody to go if they can,” Parker said. “It will help to have Kawhi on the boards, and (Stephen Jackson), too. You know what Kawhi and ‘Jack’ bring, and that is a lot of energy.”
That is so true!

Don't worry TP, they both should get healthy and come back soon!

Quote:
“I’ve got to get used to it,” Ginboili said. “For a long time we played with an open four (power forward), either Matt (Bonner) or Boris (Diaw) to help spread the floor. But, yeah, I don’t have a problem with it. I like playing with good players, and they definitely both are good players.”
Very smart way to say it Manu that Size helps! Lol So true Manu!

I do like Splitter's game. He is trying hard and he is getting beat up every game and noticeably he is showing more emotion and passion to the game that I really admire!!!

The only thing I don't like about Splitter is that he expects to get the foul. Most of the time if he did not get the foul he would let that get to him and get less aggressive. He should learn to fight despite not getting a lot of calls. That is just the nature of this business. Splitter will learn quickly because his BBall IQ is unbelievably high!

IT IS ON BABY!!!!SPURS PO TO DIE FOR!
PHENOMENAL TOTAL CONTROLL WITH SPURS BASKETBALL!
LETS DO IT BABY! NO BS!! NO MERCY! ONE GAME AT A TIME. ONE SERIES AT A TIME.
WE WILL CLOSE THEM ALL!!!
FIRST ROUND VICTIMS = DOS MAVS!