View Single Post
Old 12-12-12, 12:00 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Legged Dog View Post
What is irrefutable is that the Thunder will get all of the calls in the playoffs. At least against the Spurs.
They might, but this year the Spurs are not like last year. The Spurs will win in 7 games series despite the so and so calls from the refs because Spurs are better this year. Granted Spurs continue this great start of the season. Who knows perhaps OKC will go not be eliminated by Memphis in a previous round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Well, it's still early in the season and it's not like they are running away with the league. And the Spurs have had double the amount of road games. I think Memphis looks tougher than OKC right now. But, OKC has won 8 straight so they are the jelly of the month right now.

Yes very true. It is still to early like I mentioned at the top of the page.

Spurs did not run away with the League yet. What I like is not only that Spurs have the best road wins in the League which is not enough to beat teams who have BIGS that could give the Spurs some fits. I am liking the Spurs coming back to being a Good Defensive Team which was so missed in last few years since they won the title in 07.

I just posted the article from Spurs Nation

Quote:
After Monday’s play, they ranked fifth, allowing opponents to make just 43.2 percent of their shots. Only Oklahoma City, second in field-goal percentage defense at 42.6 percent, has a greater differential in points scored and allowed (plus-9.53 per game), than do the Spurs, who have a differential of plus-8.64 points per game.

Go here to see more. http://www.spursreport.com/forums/sp...s-success.html
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!