View Single Post
Old 12-12-12, 05:47 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post
.......Johnson was again vocal about the state of the Lakers.

"First, we've got to understand what the strategy is to win every game," he said. "Every game you have to have a different strategy to win because the teams are different. They have to be more consistent on defense. That's the main thing. We can score points but the defense is just breaking down."
And defense is a basketball term that I believe coach Mike D'Antoni hasn't been acquainted with in his past years of coaching. He's been constantly saying to wait til Nash gets back so they can solidify and get the offense going but never anything concrete to establish any 'defense'. The Lakers may then be able to score a lot of points but if the defense gives up a lot of points, I've always be taught that the team with the most points at the end of the game, wins. I gotta wonder who is laughing the hardest, Mike Brown or Phil Jackson; or could they be shedding a tear as to what could have been. Until then, looks like the Lakers are in the fast lane to a lottery draft pick in June 2013.