View Single Post
Old 12-09-12, 07:21 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurs_believer View Post
Have you seen the difference between shot release of the two? Steve Kerr, despite more than 6" shorter than Bonner, can release his shots just as high and quicker. Bonner's shooting is just not equipped for playoffs.

However, Bonner can contribute in other areas: he can rebound, (relatively speaking) defend and knock down the wide-open threes (if there's any). I just don't expect a Steve Kerr type shooter in him.
I am seriously not sold on him as a defender, the quicker guys at SF or PG just blow right buy him (Memphis Series especially) later on in the year. I guess he is okay at times, but not really known as a good defender. I don't want this to turn into maybe he will do good in the playoffs nor rely on him for minutes towards the end of the year. I do want him to do well as he is a Spur and he does, but I will not say maybe this is the year for him because everytime years on end it has not been.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.