View Single Post
Old 12-09-12, 05:52 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
How did not having an all star on the court (MJ) not help anyone? Rip never lead a team(?) but he was never important to the piston's title and upset over the Lakers in 04' Finals??? How is that not a leader? He was a crucial championship piece. Salaries are important if a player doesn't earn his pay. Kwame Brown getting 8 million last year in Golden State was not justified in anyone's book including yours. Stats don't lie and you know it. I'm sorry if Michael Jordan has better stats than Matt Bonner. I'm sure you prefer Bonner over MJ stats or not. Anybody can get 20 rebounds??? Bair had two 20-20 games in his rookie year and Tim Duncan had one his rookie year. Saying Blair has almost no talent is pretty crazy. Nobody wants him because the Spurs want a first round pick for him that's why! price is too high. I look at the stats and the court either in person or watching it somewhere. I agree about getting another big. Trading for Kwame Brown is not even close to a successful idea. You want to trade Neal for that bum? I'd rather have the #60th overall pick in the 2013 draft over Kwame Brown!
"How did not having an all star on the court (MJ) not help anyone?" Ha.. Cuz he didnt HELP! No Rip didnt Lead the Pistons to a title and that was after the Wizards but ok... Brown missed half the season for GS cuz of injury so you cant say much cuz of that but salaries are important when the player justify's the teams system and I dont think he was right for GS so thats on GS. Ya and where did those two 20 reb games get Blair in the playoffs? And where is his avg now? Ya the Spurs WANTED a 1st rd pick for Blair but now they cant even get a 2nd... The Spurs know its successful to get Blair out or they wouldnt be looking at doing it. He is out of SA come end of season! Id rather get a bum who plays in the playoffs other than one that dont! Lost2x!

Last edited by td4mvp2k; 12-09-12 at 06:12 PM.