View Single Post
Old 11-28-12, 01:02 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
right now we're playing at a very high level. we only really need 3 bigs who can produce well and we're getting that with Duncan/Splitter/Diaw. the plus side on that is that Blair doesn't have to produce monster numbers with the starters and the other 2 off the bench are giving us a huge boost. i'd hate to give up Jackson for anyone right now because that would kill any hope of small ball in our favor against the Heat or Thunder, even the Lakers.
The Spurs are playing well now but does that honestly matter?????? What matters is Apr/Jun, that's it.....I could care less how they play right now. Splitter has had only a few good games all season and Diaw has played like crap all season until about 2 games ago. Let's not get too excited just yet. I'd be willing to give up SJax if it wasn't for the injuries that the Spurs have at the 3 position. It'll be interesting to see who is avaliable when the trade deadline is near.