View Single Post
Old 11-22-12, 03:51 AM
SR Team Goof

Kid caught ogling cheerleader at Hawks game

Chris Chase, USA TODAY Sports

12:44AM EST November 22. 2012 - Remember the first time you walked through the gate at a sports stadium or arena and saw the playing surface for the first time; when you couldn't believe how green the baseball diamond was or got the first blast of chill of the NHL ice?

There was a sense of awe, a feeling of wonder and the exhilaration of infinite possibility.

A child at Wednesday's game between the Atlanta Hawks and Washington Wizards experienced the same reaction and the moment was captured by television cameras.

There's also a video, but if you find the picture as hilarious and endearing as I do, I wouldn't hit play. The screenshot is nearly perfect. You believe it was a stolen glance practiced by a young man inexperienced in such matters. The video shows that the child is like most kids on camera (at least the ones on my family's home movies): Hamming it up.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's still hilarious. The only way it could have been better is if he had been wearing sunglasses and whipped them off with authority.

Kid gets caught ogling cheerleader at Hawks game, picture goes viral