View Single Post
Old 11-02-12, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAdamII View Post
I agree with Dr. Real's analysis of Bonner , however Blair plays himself out of games.

Last night, after complaining on Twitter about lack of playing time, what does Blair do for his first position? Shoot a flat jumper early in the shot clock. This whole summer he's being saying the right things about letting the offense come to him, and being patient, and he couldn't wait one possession to fire a bad jumper.

I know Blair has the potential to be better than Diaw and Bonner, he has good post moves, he can move without the ball, and he can rebound the best out of the team. He just doesn't , for whatever reason. I know he's only 6'6, but he could compensate for those short comings, he just mentally checks out and complains.
the part that disturbed me was that he wasn't satisfied nor did he want to pick and roll AT ALL. he was in it for himself that game, especially with that tweet. he didn't try to open up teammates nor try to get himself open. he just wanted the ball around where TD catches it and shoot it quickly. i hope he's gone sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
I'm not sure I agree with your point. I suggested packaging him and Neal. So somebody who could use Neal might take Blair as fillar.
Neal is like Blair: both are undersized in their true positions (SG for Neal) and Neal can't handle the rock to be a PG. for basically a situational player, Neal is like a Steve Kerr and you won't get much for him. Blair, undersized and unable to shoot or play defense, isn't attractive either. i highly doubt that RC didn't try to package Blair from the get go either.