Thread: Roster hopes
View Single Post
Old 10-20-12, 10:22 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
you said whoever put the ball in the basket any way they can is a scorer. please don't forget that fact. by "anyone" is any player that's played the game.

so shooting a high % isn't putting the ball in the basket?

better yet: so shooting the ball doesn't make the player a scorer? that would include Neal.

point exactly

PS: you watching Spurs @ Heat? Neal gets the ball at the top of the key and dude can't even dribble it a bit to even create something (like a scorer would). he pops an ill advised 3 because that's all he can do: shoot (just like the above mentioned).
His handles suck and he can't drive to the hoop and is not a PG, we all should know that one JOSER LOL! I have not seen one fan praise him for a driving ability or say he can create his own shot nor be a PG until recently lol. He is what he is, a specialty player who can shoot the ball from deep (Makes some dumb shot attempts though like the one you mention). I hope he does well and improves alot, hell I want him to!

He is not our answer at backup PG though, if they think he is then we are in trouble there.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.