View Single Post
Old 10-18-12, 02:28 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
You seem to want to spend loads of money that is not yours....... i.e. Tony Parker getting 15 million per year when it was not even close to being necessary. I'm more judicious on player salary and salary cap management than you are. I'm also more the tradionalist when it comes to sports and I'm not favor of ads on game jerseys during the regular season or playoffs. Practice jerseys maybe. As a fan I don't want to pay for a jersey with a Bank of America ad on it.....sorry. I'm also a fan of the game. I don't like ads on jerseys. even David Stern said he didn't like it but.........if the owners wanted it.......he would let them do it. Also I'm sure the NBAPA will want a cut too. Might cause another lockout or something. So keep it out of the game at least in the NBA at least. I'm not an old man here just 36 but sometimes it's nice to keep the game pure by not adding things to make it tacky and extremely gaudy. It's not something the game NEEDS!
:applause:applause
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.