Thread: Roster hopes
View Single Post
Old 10-18-12, 02:54 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by td4mvp2k View Post
A scorer is a guy who puts the ball in the hole any way he can and you dont have to be versatile to do it. Neal is able to do that and he's only getting better with this team.
No you are wrong he is a specialty guy like they said, he is not a great scorer! He can shoot outside yes, but he is not a great scorer, those can do it inside and out like they said (Last year he did not show much of that because of whatever so he needs to improve on that even to call him a great shooter). I agree he can get better, but last year he showed little because of injury or whatever, but he did not get better last year from his rookie year. Danny Green improved alot last year and was more of a scorer so to speak than Neal, period.

This year shall be a test for him and he must improve in some areas of his game. I hope he does not run the point again tough bringing the ball up lol, thats a embarassment.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.