View Single Post
Old 10-14-12, 11:04 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAdamII View Post
Ultimately I think in order to keep Curry or Powell (not both), we will have to find a home for Blair somewhere else. 3 PFs (blair, bonner, and diaw) is about 1 too many, and I think Blair might be the most expendable asset to get a 2nd rounder. We know Pop will keep Bonner around, and we just gave Diaw a new contract.

I see Powell as a classic banger, who has a somewhat 10ft jumper (that I recall from the Lakers). I don't think either moves past Splitter or Bonner in the rotation ( I don't see it happening) but when we do run into LAL and OKC , and LAC even we need a 6-9 to 6-11 wide body to absorb fouls and try and slow down their big men....
Blair will not finish this season in spurs uniform. I think the writing is on the wall. Either he will be traded mid season or simply dropped before the deadline of his contract is up on Nov 1st I believe. I like the guy just would like to get something in return for him. I would love a trade for a 1st round pick including Neal if possible.

- Confucius