View Single Post
Old 07-18-12, 04:50 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
Damm right I'm drinkin the Kool Aid.....doesn't mean ya gotta be drinkin the "haterade"....lol. I stated it was the summer league so I'm not trying to look to much in to it but read my previous posts. If Timmy scores 13-15 ppg and Manu does the same, is it really that far fetched to think that K. Leo can't score the same as the two aboved mentioned players? Answer me this, who was arguably our most consistant player in the playoffs? That would be my home boy Kawhi Leonard. He's only gonna continue to get better with the opportunities he's given.

Man, this Kool Aid taste GREAT!!!!!
Oh no! I'm fine with the potential that Leonard has shown. I'm (Pop mode) "thrilled" with what I hear about how he's doing.

But, if the Spurs have to rely on their best perimeter defender to also be the second best scorer, then there are other problems on the team. I'd love to be proven wrong, with Leonard going for 18+ while playing lock down defense.

However, I think that the role he will be asked to play next year will be similar to the Bowen role. Play defense like a mutha, and be ready for the occasional shot. Get to the spot you like, and Tony will find you when he needs to. And get back on defense.