View Single Post
Old 07-18-12, 02:55 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebig3 View Post
i was able to watch the game and while i do see why everyone maybe excited i also know that this is summr league not the true NBA. these players are all fighting for a spot and chance to be on an NBA roster. now only a blind man would say that hes not good especially for a rookie but hes not being guarded by a durant, hardin, ibaka, gasol, etc. aka proven NBA players who know the diferenec between sumer league defense and team play and genuine NBA play.im excited but also cautiously optimistic. if kawhi can average 10ppg i think pop and all of us a fans would definitly be grateful. corey jospeh i also noticed has developed a nice stroke from teh perimeter and a very optimistic looking mid range jumper. sem much les tenative and ha loads more confidence.
He averaged 8ppg as a rookie being the 4th or 5th option at times......I just don't see how we can estimate that he will only put up 2 more ppg from last season. To me 13-15 ppg sounds about right. 10 is on the low side, I'll be dissappointed if that is all he does this year.