View Single Post
Old 07-18-12, 01:25 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley33177 View Post
Does Parker,Manu and Duncan ring a bell?
they might, remind me again who they are again....oh, you're talking about soon to be 35 y/o Manu and 36 Timmy?!?!?!? Yah, I think I know who they are...lol

let's see Timmy put up around 15ppg last year (and that was the best he played in the past 3 yrs or so) and Manu put up 13 last year. Both are a year older.....hmmmmm not making much of an argurment against my boy Leo...I love Timmy and Manu but Coach Pop has already stated his excitment for Leo in his sophmore year and Manu and Timmy know they don't have to carry the burden anymore. We know both of them have no ego and will age gracefully with the Spurs coaching staff.

It's TP9's team and I'm perfectly fine with that. TD and Manu can both put up (stats speaking) roughly the same numbers as last year with Leo being the second option still. All I'm saying is watch out for this kid. I think even some Spurs fans (not naming anyone ) are underating Big Leo.