View Single Post
Old 07-18-12, 10:11 AM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

2nd summer game impressions....

Alright, I know it's just a summer game and some of the players are "scrubs". But did anyone watch the game vs the Lakers? KAWHI freakin LEONARD is a beast.

WOWI'm his biggest fan and I was even blown away with the vast improvement he's made. He looked like freakin MJ or Kobe out there (maybe a bit of a stretch but you get the idea). His ball handling skills have greatly improved. His first step is crazy fast and his pull up jumper from about 15 ft is silky smooth!!!!!!!

Uber impressed with his offensive improvement. He didn't just control the entire game....he DEMANDED it! Tons of confidence, just completly impressed from what I've seen the first two summer games. I know it's just summer league but WOW....just WOW!!!!

Going out on a huge limb but I feel he will be the Spurs #2 scorer this upcoming season. No joke, maybe even our #1 scorer. He's gonna put up at least 15 ppg this season.....Book it!