View Single Post
Old 07-01-12, 12:21 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
It's an open forum. See that you take advantage of it by your 211 posts in seven years douchebag.
You're right, that's only 30 a year or 1 or 2 a month. Clearly I do not have my priorities right, I should make mind numbing posts that draw attention to myself in order to get a high "post count" so that when I die, people will say what an awesome person I am because I posted to a message board. Who needs a family or a job, by golly, I need to post some more insults to a Spurs message board. Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

My point was simply that several people were using very definitive terms when discussing what Duncan was thinking/planning on doing, rather than using the more appropriate disclaimers of "I think he might..." or "From my perspective, he seems like...." Everyone trying to sound like experts when really it's just what you say, an open forum with people expressing their thoughts/opinions.

Thank you for raising the level of the discourse by making such astute observations as the number of times I've posted on this board and using terms like "douche-bag." Really brings something to the discussion.