View Single Post
Old 06-07-12, 03:11 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Tango from San Diego View Post
Look at the calls that were made rza... How many trips did durant get? How many offensive fouls did the Spurs get called on made baskets? A Jackson T for why? And then, do you really think the Spurs can get a fair shake with joey freakin' crawford? Hypocrisy. No the Spurs didn't do enough to win this game, but really, do you think the refs made their task easier or HARDER? Sabbatical time...
See if I get into this I can cry all night over the refs Joe! I try not to at all and say how did yo blow that big lead! IF THE REFS are fully the case why do I watch this game again? If the Spurs could make some stops they win this game too! Refs did mess up yes I agree! The Spurs did mess up too! Joey hell no did he do most of the calls though or? The perfect storm all in all! If the Spurs handle their business in game 5 we don't have these problems though, lose tonight we got game 7! Spurs blew some games in this series and I can't solely blame the refs like I did in 06 vs the Mavs!
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.