View Single Post
Old 05-30-12, 12:42 AM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

More
Quote:
Re: 2012 Playoffs Western Conference Finals - SA Spurs (1) vs (2) OKC Thunder Series
Spurs are f*cking filthy

They aren't just surgical, they're God damn neurosurgeons.
Quote:
Re: 2012 Playoffs Western Conference Finals - SA Spurs (1) vs (2) OKC Thunder Series
Get out the stitches, the Spurs are opening up a damn clinic right now wow
Quote:
Pop should let OKC field 6 players on the court to make it more fair.
Quote:
omfg.... spurs in harlem globetrotters / God mode.

Brings tears to my eyes. I thought i d never see this kind of basketball. Everything they do is so beautiful.
Quote:
@ the Spurs making OKC's defense look like 6th grade girl scouts.
Quote:
Popovich vs. Brooks is like me stepping in the ring to box Mike Tyson.
Quote:
Gregg Goatpovich
Quote:
Replace the Hulk with Ginobili in the Avengers. You wouldn't know the difference.

Quote:
OKC fighting until the last second. That's cute
Quote:
Considering the point guards Parker has faced so far in the playoffs if the Spurs get to the Finals Mario Chalmers is going to look like a hot meal
Quote:
Parker will pizzut him in a blizzender and serve drizzinks to Wizzade and Lebrizzon
Quote:
Ernie: "Wasn't so much a Hack-a-Splitter as an Embrace the Brazilian"
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
westbrook sitting next to his mother with those retarded a$$ glasses and shirt and wearing a bookbag looking like he is 11 years old

That is one retarded mutherf*cker
honestly though...ytf do these guys wear backpacks? Why????

grown ass men looking like high schoolers...
[email protected]