View Single Post
Old 05-21-12, 03:50 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

Yes and no. Paul and Westbrink are two of the best PG's in the game. However, their games are no where near the same. Paul IMO is the best pure PG in the NBA and makes everyone around him better. Westbrick is a "shoot first" PG. Think about this, would Griffin and Jordan be anywhere near as good as they are with Westbrink running their team? The simple answer is no. The front court is similar but I actually think the clips front court is better. Ibaka is a great shot blocker like Jordan and Perkins is a big body but is not anywhere near as athletic as Griffin; so in that perspective I think the clips were better. I actually like the clips depth on thier bench (M. Williams, Bleadsoe, Evans, Martin) more than the Thunder bench (they have Harden and that's it IMO). So again, I have the clips better in that perspective. With all of the being said they still have Durant/Westbrook/Harden. They're a deadly 1-2-3 punch. I think the Spurs can slow down Durant/Westbrook with D.Green/Kawhi but let's be honset. We can slow them down, we're not gonna shut them down. Bench will be a HUGE factor.

Here's the big x-factor for us......Coach Pop! Don't get me wrong, I like Brooks as a coach but I honestly don't think he's that good of a Coach. I think Pop is gonna run circles around him with in-game adjustments. Just my 2 cents!