View Single Post
Old 04-30-12, 12:52 AM
Moderator in Flip Flops

Jaren Jackson reincarnated!

I know most of you guys in the Alamo City are asleep so many of you missed a heckuva comeback by the clippers, YES the clippers in taking game one versus the grizz...
nick young had 10 pts in the second quarter with the clippers already behind before memphis had a lead that grew to 27 pts... young didn't score in the third quarter but came in the fourth quarter and knocked down 3 consecutive three pointers, a la Jaren Jackson, two in less than a minute to help los angeles roar all the way back to steal game one from a stunned team and even more shell shocked fans.. (Thanks for the payback for the Spurs, clips)

Home court now belongs to the clips thanks to some huge efforts by reggie evans, who guarded zach randolph and rendered him ineffective, and then kenyon martin who stopped rudy gay down the stretch while the game was still in the balance.
To keep this Spurs related, did you know that the Spurs win today was their first game one win in seven series?
Is it true also that the Spurs going into this playoffs had only won one series in the past three playoffs? an l.a. hack wrote that and I'm not sure that is true....
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT
and somebody ends up WIDE OPEN
No Flash No Gimmicks NO CHANCE OF STOPPING IT
IT'S THE QUIET GUYS YOU SHOULD FEAR
because words are small and GAME IS BIG

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
"We will either find a way, or make one."
~Hannibal~