View Single Post
Old 03-12-12, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
First off the Duncan thing in Seattle was wrong 1000% wrong. Tim Duncan did nothing to deserve that. I'm sorry dude....... Only scumbag people do this crap in what Paul did! Talking down to people like they are dog waste and not paying for stuff when you are a multi million dollar douche is wrong. I'm not a fan of his behavior that he showed here in S.A. I know he got into it with Peter Holt during the lockout but this was pure garbage by him. Green's foul was unintentional no doubt but his broken nose brings me no tears at all. If you want to defend a piece of sub-human filth like this go ahead Jose. Please read.......

Did NBA Clippers Chris Paul steal from a San - Road Runner
that's just me, i don't think just because a millionaire who steals money deserves to have anything physically done to him. if Green did it intentionally, would it justify a scrub taking Green out since it was a dirty move? as a Spurs fan, you're probably gonna say all the Spurs are model citizens? i love Bruce and Horry, but they weren't saints at all. i was always waiting for the moment when someone would try to take them out.

i'll admit Chris Paul may be a crybaby or a douche, but i don't believe the guy deserves any physical harm for the stuff he's done. now if he punted a 6 month old baby, then we can talk, but most of his actions of flopping (i.e. Ginobili?) or crying about fouls (i.e. Duncan?) or stealing food (stuff that doesn't harm anyone physically) doesn't deserve a hit, let alone a broken nose.