View Single Post
Old 03-20-10, 02:29 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

Jackson was waived today. But who knows, perhaps he'll be back in the summer (if the Spurs liked what they saw). Maybe they'll do the same with Temple and audition a new pair of guys to see who to bring into the camp (not with the Toros currently).

Quote:
Jackson released: Guard Cedric Jackson's 10-day contract expired after the game and the 6-foot-3 rookie from Cleveland State headed back to the D-League's Erie (Pa.) Bayhawks.
Duncan bounces back in big way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
We gotta get this kid some playing time. I'd love Mason to get his game back, but Hairston has earned every minute of time that Mason had been getting.
As the Spurs focus on defense more and more as they get into bigger teams, he'll probably get time (especially if he does it on the defensive end). His play versus VC probably won't go unnoticed.

Hairston will def get a lot of time next season. That's the good news at least thinking in the longer term future.

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at this rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it. But all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis