View Single Post
Old 10-10-09, 12:07 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessi View Post
realized the nobel peace prize was a joke for a while now.... but this tops it off
AMEN, whoever they annoint to win it wins it! This only makes his cult grow bigger and he has NOT done a thing yet! I swear he is a puppet for the elite and this just makes it more obvious to me that he is there for a reason and his cult will grow bigger now like he has done something as of now! Good lord.

Al Gore and his damn stupid Global warming thing which some scientists proved wrong and now this, let me not get into this politics stuff man.

BTW not republican or Demo, just don't get into all that politics bs because most of them up there are all liars and crooks and don't care about the average everyday like me and you, to get caught up in all of that is a joke to me. I can get deep on this but I feel not to on here.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 10-10-09 at 12:10 AM.