Thread: Just A Reminder
View Single Post
Old 09-17-09, 11:59 PM
SpursReport Team Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I just think it's important for us to consider each other's point of views. I was listening to this song and just though that sometimes we behave as if we're programmed. I was reading a Tea Party guy's Youtube blog and he basically everyone listening to television is brainwashed except people looking at FOX; Liberals make the contrary accusation. In the end sometimes we're being fed lines and going out like good soldiers on behalf of people that may or may not really care what our conditions are. I just think that, if you're going to stand your ground, it's important to do it after having thought it through and considered various positions; otherwise you're just a tin soldier.
Good point, but credible information is hard to come by. How much is there that we all simply do not know? Sometimes I feel like these issues in the media today (Carter claiming racism, ACORN, Joe Wilson, etc.) are childs play to what might really be going on.

Every great civilization has come to an end. Greed, power, corruption, and moral breakdown were mostly to blame. Maybe we are all pawns on the left and the right. I can't really say there is anyone in Washington that really has our best interests at heart.

The song could possibly be about any one of us, or it could be about all of us.
Is our defense that good? I think so. And the scary part is that the whole team seems to take a sadistic pride in shutting people down. What is Pop feeding them? They looked brainwashed out there, a single minded machine that just eats up their opponents. -----pjrfan