View Single Post
Old 09-10-09, 08:37 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I think Moore is attacking the wrong philosophy. Capitalism is based on paying a fair price for a good product. If you're not charging a fair price or offering a good product, you'll be out of business soon. No matter the size, Capitalism works.

What Moore should be questioning is why we've gone away from Capitalism. Obviously big businesses like GM (who he hates) and such stay in business, even when the free market tries to put them out of it. The reason is not Capitalism, but the government.

Look at who bailed out GM when they should have fallen flat on their faces for all the layoffs and overseas work they've done. The government. That's not a free market and that's not capitalism. Moore should be attacked the system that keeps bad business models in the running, today's overstretched government.

Jason, you complained about HMO's. Where do those come from? An oversized government. Where did lending companies get so much money that they were able to take extraordinary risks? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, two government inflated organizations.

Moore is right about one issue. The government isn't doing its job. That's who we need to attack. Where are his movies about that?