View Single Post
Old 09-04-09, 01:39 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
That you actually propose "torte" reform as a solution to the healthcare issues we face in this country suggests to me that the debate for meaningful reform is already taking place between the know-nothings and the loons.
So sorry for the spelling. Please forgive me.

I would love to know why tort reform would not help in the cost of health care.

Quote:
(b) know damn-near doodly squat about the Constitution (Art. 1,8,3. and the interstate commerce clause ring a bell?) clamor for free competition between states.
With an administration that has taken over GM, banks, and is telling what CEO's are allowed to take home as wages, I am surprised you feel that this something that can be manged.

So, I am guessing you are in favor of the public option? Single pay system? This overall proposal in general?

What makes you think it will be so great? We are facing a 9 trillion deficit without this proposal. Do you really think it is such a good idea that we should tack on some more?
Is our defense that good? I think so. And the scary part is that the whole team seems to take a sadistic pride in shutting people down. What is Pop feeding them? They looked brainwashed out there, a single minded machine that just eats up their opponents. -----pjrfan