View Single Post
Old 02-10-09, 07:53 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
I wish marijuana could just be legal. Am i the only one that thinks alcohol is 3 times as bad? I mean, alcohol turns people into monsters. It kills millions of people each year. I cant speak for everyone, but i know when i have smoked, it doesnt exactly impair me like alcohol. And on top of that, i feel i am more cautious when driving....Opposed to alcohol where if you are drunk it is downright impossible to drive. Obviously this is just one of tons of points i could make that backup my reasoning that alcohol is much worse than a little pot. I wish they would just legalize the stuff. Maybe my granpa would start smoking rather than getting drunk every night and acting like a mad man. In conclusion, I can see why they are worked up because marijuana IS illegal...But in all reality, alcohol is really what should be illegal.
Alcohol is three times worse, I drink but come on now people. One is a plan that grows for a reason the other is addciting and ruins lives, hell drunks are alot worse than people who are just having a good time smoking and it hardly ever causes half the violence or stupidity as alcohol does (I have seen it). Let me guess they can't profit from it nor distribute it correctly so it's not legal? I mean money is what it all boils down to right, profits? Thats what this world is about, not your health or whats worse for you. It's this bad drug ohhhhh do commercials and convince kids and parents who were oh so innocent growing up to frown on it and make it this evil gateway drug which ruins your life! Yet promote alcohol during sporting events and so on, it's lightly looked at and something everyone does and so on, the promotion is just crazy. Media influences people, way too much.

^^^^^^ To Timmy above too on the drug thing, to me it's not a drug but a plant which Indians used and so on for healing, it can be abused but seriously it has it's goods too. Drugs are the crap they promote and sell everyday on tv., the big pharma drugs which cause deaths annualy and have many side effects yet are shown in big light on TV for profits are drugs, PERIOD. They should be frowned upon, not marijuana.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 02-10-09 at 07:58 PM.