View Single Post
Old 01-27-09, 12:23 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Good lord keep playing and positive in the same sentence after getting beat by 100? Are they retarded kids? Handicapped? If not my little nephew at 7 could score more than they did off a luck shot alone, good GOD just quit playing bball your life is over there and you are garbage, period.... Damn that is beyond horrible, you can't be serious? Just stay home next time girls.

Dallas Academy has eight girls on its varsity team and about 20 girls in its high school. It is winless over the last four seasons. The academy boasts of its small class sizes and specializes in teaching students struggling with "learning differences," such as short attention spans or dyslexia.

^^^^^^^^ Oh okay that somewhat explains it there, but even short attention span or dyslexic student can make one shot atleast right? I mean if not why even have them competing and not sending them to the special olympics or some shyt? Good lord.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 01-27-09 at 12:26 AM.