View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 12:08 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSpur View Post
As I said earlier in the week I don't understand the conference loyalty that SEC fans have and most of you agreed. But after OU's loss last night I went over to the ESPN message boards and there are a few boneheads from the SEC that are calling the Big 12 overrated and claiming the SEC as the greatest conference ever and all that crap. Talk about broken logic, just because Florida beat OU doesn't mean that Florida would beat Texas or Tech or any other Big 12 school. I know I'm probably preaching to the choir but this argument isn't going away until we get a true playoff.
FLA could play with any team in the nation IMO..... They proved that this year. I am not saying others did not deesrve a shot, but Texas barely beat Ohio State, which does not say too much for them, and TT got killed late by Ole Miss.... They beat FLA by one, the only team to this year, but they did beat them. I see what you are saying man, peace.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.