Thread: Mac commercials
View Single Post
Old 03-13-07, 05:14 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnington View Post
I haven't any virus, not once, in my macs since I have them. They didn't crash, not once, since I have them, They didn't have any issues, anything, since I have them. Of course sometimes I have some issues with the memory, but that is my problem. I run heavy software, but didn't put more ram on them, not a Mac problem, but mine.

While, because I also own 3 PC's ( what the thieves couldn't took when they robbed me) and two of them were formatted twice this year, they had virus intrusions, HEY, right NOW, I was starting my desktop PC and the AV put a big red sign that I have a TROJAN GENERIC MF#%&/#, that is what I was saying, an I am not making up this. It was exactly while I was writing this.

So? I don't know how is your experience with PC and Macs, but I love my Macs and the PC's? I just have them because I need them.
The PC is a computer architecture, what you describe are software issues which are likely the result of inadequate setup / administration. Like I said, if you select your hardware carefully, you can run whatever OS you like on your PC (including Mac OS X) at a fraction of the cost. And I'm all for flexibility. As a matter of fact, I currently run ALL of the OSes I mentioned on my PC and I've yet to experience any sort of problem like those you describe.
fleetwood macbull (from a Bulls' board), on Andrés "Chapu" Nocioni: "Noc is like that guy from Monty Python. They can cut off his arms, his hands, his feet, then his legs, but he still comes rolling his torso at you like he's going to destroy you"